CHERISHGOLD.COM is world’s largest virtual jewellery mall with over thousands of brilliantly crafted & intricately created, eye dazzling designs, manufactured by best jewellery Houses of India. We’re one of the top 10 jewellery houses in India, all the gold & diamond products sold on cherishgold.com are of highest quality & Hallmarked Certified with doorstep delivery facility. Cherish Gold has an easy return & exchange customer friendly policy and can be operated through multiple ways like Mobile Apps, Web Portal, Dedicated Regional Managers, Brand Ambassadors, Customer Centers or its beautiful and welcoming Physical Stores.
Flat 25% discount on the making of Gold Jewellery for purchase of Rs.20,000/- and above.
Flat 25% discount on the making of Diamond Jewellery for purchase of Rs.20,000/- and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Net Payable amount is inclusive of all Govt. Taxes applicable at the time of billing.
– No. two offers can be clubbed together.
– Discount Offer with Raheja Care/ Raheja Universal will be valid till 31st December 2017 only.
– Discount Offer with Raheja Care/ Raheja Universal will be applicable on purchase value of Rs.20,000/- and above.
– Gold, Diamond and Color stones rates will not be applicable for the said discount offer with Raheja Care/ Raheja Universal.
– While availing the offer the person should provide valid id proof of being associated with Raheja Care/ Raheja Universal.
– Raheja Care/ Raheja Universal should share the details of the clients with Birla Jewels visiting the portal.
– Discount Offer with Raheja Care/ Raheja Universal will not be applicable on Customized order.
– Discount Offer with Raheja Care/ Raheja Universal will not be applicable on exchange of Old Gold or Diamond URD.
– Bill/Invoice is mandatory for all future transaction. All transaction shall be entertained only with the person in whose name the bill is being issued.
– Jewellery sold can be exchanged at the same Store for same value of the Invoice provided that it has been bought back in the condition, in which it was sold, within (07) seven working days from the date of Invoice.
– Any tampering/alteration/repair of the Jewellery sold, would not entitle the customer to get a full value exchange of the same. Refund in Cash is not allowed and the customer shall – purchase Jewellery against full value of the product returned.
– In case of any dispute, court in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
– Exchange and Buyback of Jewellery will be done as per company’s Buy Back and Exchange Policy.
EXCHANGE & BUYBACK POLICIES
– Jewellery sold from any BJEWELZ outlets in association with Raheja Care/ Raheja Universal cannot be Exchanged or Buyback before 6 months from the date of purchase.
– Jewellery sold from any BJEWELZ outlets can be exchanged at the same outlet or any other Outlets of BJEWELZ across India.
– Jewellery will not be accepted for exchange or Buyback without the Guarantee Card or Tax Invoice.
– Jewellery will be accepted after due examination for defects, weight and originality.
– Jewellery will be exchanged after deductions as applicable at the time of exchange.
– Diamond Jewellery can be exchange against the Diamond product only.
– Jewellery will be Exchanged or Buyback at the actual wt. and not the billing wt. after accounting for loss in weight because of wear-tear and defects.
– At the time of exchange, the gold content will be valued on the basis of the Birla Jewels Limited prevailing gold rate on the date of exchange. The weight of gold will be net of all pearl, stone, dirt and any other extraneous materials.
– Diamonds, Platinum and others precious and semi-precious stone will be valued with appropriate deductions on the prevailing rates.
– Making charges, taxes and the value of all other stones, beads and pearls will be completely deducted.
– In case refund is sought, an additional appropriate deduction based in prevailing days rate will be made on the final exchange value of Jewellery or Coins. Refunds in excess of Rs. 20,000/- shall be made via Account Payee Cheque/NEFT/Demand Draft.
– Buyback of Jewellery will be done as per the deductions applicable at the time of buyback.
– Impure to Pure exchange policy for non-Birla Jewels products is operated at the discretion of the company. This policy may be withdrawn or modified without prior notice.
For any information/query, please get in touch with Abhishek Sonawane at 9892969245 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: The Brand reserves the right to discontinue the offer without prior intimation. You are advised to go through the Terms and conditions on the website of each brand before availing the offer.